Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Being a coastal community, many of the homes and the hundreds of businesses in Clearwater contend with higher humidity and moisture content. When combined with the likelihood of storm or water damages, black mold can develop quickly in low-traffic areas of the property like crawlspaces, attics, and similar spaces. Mold specialists on our team can conduct mold inspections to determine the extent of damage to your property, affected materials, and identify the most efficient mold remediation approach.
Mold Remediation and Repairs
Mold removal strategies encompass many actions that can begin as soon as our technicians first arrive. Surface treatments like sanding and dry ice blasting can be abrasive strategies to better target the entire organism in affected hosting materials. When combined with our general contractor license, we can implement actions like controlled demolition and build back to limit the time customers wait for their homes' full recovery after mold exposure. Between contracting and remediation, our professionals can help with:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
Removing Black Mold Odors from Homes
One of the challenging obstacles our technicians must overcome after exposure to the organism is a lingering odor. Smells can linger long after mold remediation practices have been in use. Active colonies emit strong, musty odors that must get removed to return the property to preloss condition. Deodorization practices involve a range of devices and instruments, from HEPA products or filtration tools to foggers and hydroxyl machines.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (727) 614-0099
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (727) 614-0099
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Clearwater South / Clearwater Beach is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.